Friday, June 14, 2013

welcome to Stylin' à la Fleur

With Cosmetology school starting next week there will be all sorts of things I want to share that don't seem to fit on my Costuming Blog, Jennylafleur, so a new home was needed - welcome to my Beauty Blog!

School will eat up a lot of my time in the next 12 months but I'm committed to sharing some of the things I learn along the way, what the cosmetology school experience is like, fun links, product reviews and the historic hair and make-up tutorials I've been promising my costuming friends for years.

The posts behind this one have been re-blogged from my costuming blog. I kept the original posting dates for context, which is why they are so spread out and sporadic, even though this blog actually opens today. But enough of the housekeeping notes - on to some current and original content...

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment